Wednesday 11 July 2018

My opinion about the world


What is your opinion about tattoos?
For me the idea of the tattoos in the body is not bad, because it is a decision of each person. The tattoos can be bad for formal jobs, because you have to have a good presentation as a person, but in the daily life that a person has a tattoo is normal, mainly in these times.
What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?
My opinion about the legalizing marijuana is that it would be a good idea to legalize for medicinal use or own consumption. I believe that when this happen the legalization of the marijuana many things are going to change, because people are no longer going to have to buy or traffic this plant and people will be able to discover the benefits of this plant and not see it as something bad.
What is your opinion about recycling?
For starting, I believe that the world each time this worse in issue of the environment, so recycling is the best way to help keep this from happening, because the world is the place where we live and where everyone is going to live in the future, if each person picked up their trash in a good way, helped to recycle a little, we could all help the world and nature
What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?
For my part I think that the legalization of abortion in three causals is a good proposition, since these three causalities are appropriate for the person to think about abortion. What I do not support is that the person wants to abort because if, because the woman becomes pregnant because of carelessness or other reason, it is no reason to kill a child, because there are options if you do not want to have it, how to give it for adoption

No comments:

Post a Comment

The class of English

Hello my beautiful people, how are you? I’m fine. Today I’m talking about the English class that I have had in the university. For me, the...