Monday 2 April 2018

The place I would like to visit


I would like to visit Machu Picchu, a place in Peru. I believe that this place is amazing for their building and the landscape, is one beautiful combination of culture and ecology. I would to go backpacking to this place and in the stay I would camp in the any place that have any lake or a place a relax, also I would like with anyone of confidence or funny, for example my boyfriend. This place is a one of the 7 wonder of world and the environment with the nature I believe that is a good place for to connect with the inside and the shore.
Others places that I would like to visit are places in Chile for example national park of Torres del Paine, natural monument Cueva del Milodón, national park Tierra del Fuego, Laguna Colorada, hill Fitz Roy, among other. For my part, I believe that Chile is one country with much attractive natural that you will visit.
Resultado de imagen para machu picchu

4 comments:

  1. Dear:
    I think Machu Picchu is a place very interesting but it’s in dangerous for the human race, is important to keep it!!!
    See you <3'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that one of the things I have to do before getting too old is to visit Machu Picchu, I hope to go real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to travel one day to Machu Picchu, the culture is very interesting. I hope we can travel there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your choice, please send photos when you are there!

    ReplyDelete

The class of English

Hello my beautiful people, how are you? I’m fine. Today I’m talking about the English class that I have had in the university. For me, the...