Tuesday 10 July 2018


Hello my beautiful people, how are you? Today I’m talk about the major that I would like to take in the future about my career. This theme is not difficult for me because I have always wanted (since that I started studying my career) to specialize in the subject of the legal psychology or forensic psychology. As I said earlier, my interest for this theme is born when I took the decision of to enter to the PDI, rather, when I saw with my mother series of police investigation ( for example, criminal minds, that is the serie that I love since always).
Regarding al theme of how and when I am going to specialize in this area, I don’t know for now, because I think that is very then for thinks about this theme, since only I go in the second year of university and my career lasts five years. So when I am in fourth year of my career, I will start to think in all the details.
My plans for the future are to continue studying until I specialize well in my career and the true is that I think that all areas of psychology are important for the world, because in any of the areas you can help people in a different way.
For me all who study psychology or any other career can help improve the world and make it better<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The class of English

Hello my beautiful people, how are you? I’m fine. Today I’m talking about the English class that I have had in the university. For me, the...