Monday 16 April 2018

My future job

Hello<3 How are you?
In this post I'm going to talk about my future job. Is one theme anough difficult, since I study the career of Psychology and this has many options for be able to work in one future. My dreams is to be able work in the PDI, in the speciality of criminology. This passion and love for the criminology born thanks to my mom, since she when sees TV normally place programs or police series (since I have memory), even though when I was a little girld I didn't pay much attention, when I was growing up understand these programs and of what these and my interest in these programs grew. Now, that I study Psychology I can study Legal Psychology (a branch of the career) and see the possibility of to be able to enter the institution of the PDI for I can fulllfil my dreams.
As a second opcion of work ( or a work, rather a hobby) would be salesperson ( nothing to do with what I study), but Why? because I love work in interaction with people, have contact and be able to help ( in any sense).

1 comment:

  1. Hi i'm Paloma<3'!!!
    I think it's very special because you chose your career. Cheer up!!!, everything can be done in this life.
    Regards c:

    ReplyDelete

The class of English

Hello my beautiful people, how are you? I’m fine. Today I’m talking about the English class that I have had in the university. For me, the...