Monday 23 July 2018


Hello my beautiful people, how are you? Today I’m talk about my personal opinion about the study of program of my career. The career that I study is psychology in the University of Chile. About the curriculum of studies I think that this might change in the meaning of that the career consist in we have direct relationship with the persons with which we work and in this meaning few times in that we have work in field where we put into practice it that we learn in classes, I am faithful believer of that the practice makes the teacher, we can learn from our mistakes.
For other side, I think the it CFG’S shouldn’t be obligatory because don’t all have time for make all it that we are requires by the university, since we have many jobs, many tests and we need to study a lot. About the teaching metods be good, related with the use of technology, the teachers be one good form teach.
In general I don’t think much about the form in that the teachers teach or how is the mesh of the university structured, since I only dedicate myself to study what they ask me. They only thing I do not like is what I mention before we don’t can work with people anymore.
I think that if there are people who would like to change the way things are taught they have to organize themselves to make a change.


2 comments:

  1. Hi darlyng!!
    I very much agree with you regarding the general formation courses, they should not be mandatory!!!
    Regards c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think it's very necessary to have more contact with people !!

    ReplyDelete

The class of English

Hello my beautiful people, how are you? I’m fine. Today I’m talking about the English class that I have had in the university. For me, the...