Monday 28 May 2018

Post graduate studies

Hello people
In this time I don't thought about a subject of postgraduate, hopefully I think that I study psychology. But since I like the judicial area of psychology, I would like to do a postgraduate course in judicial and forensic psychology, it was for the same reason that I went to study psychology, for the forensic. If I know much about the subject, I do not know, but later I plan to find out, since if or if I will continue with my studies to specialize in these subjects.
Preferably I would like to do a postgraduate abroad, to be able to know another country and well, usually have as more importance so to speak, when looking for a job. To be honest, if I had the opportunity to go to exchange student now, I would leave happy life<3.
Well and if not (go to another country), I would study postgraduate here in Chile, I do not know how the study modalities will be (I am very sincere, I do not know anything that has to do with postgraduate, doctorate and those things), but to do so they are. I think course at normal time is like the ordinary so that way they are.
And as I have said before, to be studying psychology and wanting to study these subjects are for wanting to enter the PDI <3 <3 <3 <3
Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Wooow, forensic psychology is a interesting field!, I hope you can specialize in that area and good luck with studying abroad :)! (we can do it if we want it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you liked the PDI :0, I think the forensic psychology is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete

The class of English

Hello my beautiful people, how are you? I’m fine. Today I’m talking about the English class that I have had in the university. For me, the...