Monday 16 April 2018

The best holiday

Hello everyone:3
Today I'm going to talk about my best holiday<3
Good, for me the best holiday I ever had has been rather mini-holidays, one time that with my boyfriend we went to the beach, specifically to the beach El Canelo. We were in this place for two days and one night, we went on a Friday afternoon and in the night ( already installed in the cabin) we went for a walk on the beach, where (for me) it was the best of the ride, because I love the beach of one ( and to my boyfriend also ajjaaj<3) and this combination for me it was the best of world ( since I feel happy, calm, dont worries and the more important loved and comfortable<3). The next day we ate very rich and my boyfriend is bathing in the beach ( althougt it was almost raining) and he almost died of cold xd (epic moment ajsjsja).
This holidays were special for me because it was the first time that come out of Santiago next to he<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The class of English

Hello my beautiful people, how are you? I’m fine. Today I’m talking about the English class that I have had in the university. For me, the...