Monday 13 November 2017

Post 9

Hello beautiful peopleee:3 (again) Today I'm going, my name is Paola Esperguel and to talk about my favourite artist
The truth is that I don't know who is my favourite artist, because I like many artist and many groups, but among all the artist that I like more is Cevlade. He is one singer of rap chilean famous and the name of he is Wladimir Espinosa, he was born in 1982, he lives in the district of Maipú and he is teacher, writer and producer, and he began to be know in 2003 not only in Chile, also in communication media of España and Latinoamerica.
I like this artist because her lyrics talk about of problems of the life daily or problems in the country, lyrics about matter of interest, although also it must be admitted that some songs are not appropiate for the childens, because this have content explicit.
My favourite song of this artist is a ton etolle that the he sings with another artist named Zita Zoe and I like this song because with the lyric in one moment I felt identified and I dont know why, also the rhythm of this song is very great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The class of English

Hello my beautiful people, how are you? I’m fine. Today I’m talking about the English class that I have had in the university. For me, the...