Wednesday 15 November 2017

Post 10

Hello my beautiful people (again finally:c ) Today I go to talk ( for last time) about my blogging experiencie.
For a start I have to say the true is that I hate write in english, because always I have hated english also I find it hard to learn to form sentences. I think in general that this I helped me a lot to learn about to write and leart new words and many things more.
I feel that my skills of writing have avanced considerably, I think that writing one post in the blog help enough for to develop the capacity for to express onesefl or to communicate with other persons and as I side before for to learn to form sentences.
In the future I don't know that I like inclued, because everythind we do in class together with the teacher ow what teaches us helps a los to learnwhtat we need, the fact of occupying a blog to write varied topics helps us to explress ourtselves better and to leanr more words and how to use connectors.
I would write more about topics a little more of everyday life, because some topics that we ave had to write have been a little difficult to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The class of English

Hello my beautiful people, how are you? I’m fine. Today I’m talking about the English class that I have had in the university. For me, the...