Wednesday 8 November 2017

Post 8

Hello beautiful people ,I'm Paola Denisse Esperguel GutiƩrrez and today I'm going to talk about my favourite subject and this is Basic Psychological Processes. This subject consists in the health of the mind through the basic psychological needs, for example the need of competition, the need of affiliation, among others.
I have always read the texts of this class because they help me to learn about elementary things of my career and the life in general, besides of that when I finish my career I am going to put in practice this knowledge. The teacher is Juan Wilson and he is very wise about the things that he teaches me.
In class we have to think about the text that we have read and he explains us in depth with examples of the daily life or examples of therapy that they can see when we are working, also we have done works in groups about the text and in summary it is one very interesting class and also this subject serves us to think about our lives and the persons that surround us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The class of English

Hello my beautiful people, how are you? I’m fine. Today I’m talking about the English class that I have had in the university. For me, the...