Tuesday 31 October 2017

Post 7

Hello people
I today I'm going to talk about about on expert in your area. I can't say that I admire someone because I don't, but I very much esteem a teacher who had in highschool, his name is Dino Devoto Varela. From what I remember, he's married and has two or one daughters, he teaches at the school Manuel Montt and other university or institute, he studies the career of journalism and another career thar I don't remember. he teacher the classes that it does (or towards) are service of attetion to the client, comunication in the company, amongh others that he must do now. I think about her that is one excellent teacher because he is dedicated to his work and their students, he has a vocation, is one love of teacher. When I was class whit he, he makes me laught and I was learning very much in his class. I like because he encouragers his students to participe and give the best of them, he worries for his students, that it is they who are fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The class of English

Hello my beautiful people, how are you? I’m fine. Today I’m talking about the English class that I have had in the university. For me, the...