Wednesday 18 October 2017

Post Five

Hello people.
This is one of my favourite photos, this photography the truth I do not know who was the person who took it (because we asked a person "x" if we could take a photography xd), but he was a very kind person:). good, this photography shows the day we went with my boyfriend to the beach "El Canelo" and also shows how happy I am with him<3. The photography is from October 7th of this year.
I don't like this photo... I love this photography, for just because I'm with the person I love the most in the world<3 (and it is also a beautiful landscape and had never been to that placexd) That day was one of the best of my life, my boyfriend made me very happy (as always) and we ate a lot of food.
I hope to have many trips to cute places next to him<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The class of English

Hello my beautiful people, how are you? I’m fine. Today I’m talking about the English class that I have had in the university. For me, the...