Wednesday 4 October 2017

Post cuatrrrrro: My best best bestttt friend

Hi<3 I am talking about my best friend. My best friend is Constanza Nora:p I meet her in the university this year, in the first semester exactly of first day of class. We have been friend along 9 month (awww that beautiful<3). I consider she my best friend because she is a love, also is very funny (every time she make me laugh), I can talk with her my problems and my secrets, she always helps me in the assignment. Is the best friend of world. SHE IS INCREDIBLE! I love you Norita<3
I'm happy to meet her, we have not spend mamy moments together but I lov her very much, I must also admit that I like to annoy her and fight her jajajaj she is a great friend♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

The class of English

Hello my beautiful people, how are you? I’m fine. Today I’m talking about the English class that I have had in the university. For me, the...