Wednesday 18 October 2017

Post 6

Hello everyone (one again), today I going talk about my favorite festivity...
I do not like those common festivities like Christmas, New Year, national holidays, among others. So I talk about something that I celebrate every year and I celebrate it to myself. My bithday <3
This celebration is in April, the exact day 11th, I do not know what to give her, but may be when my mother gave birth to me in the hospital (jajajajxd).
The activities that are performed vary according to my mood, but what is never missing is the food, also what I usually like to do is to dance a lot on that day (if it's a better weekend, so I celebrate more days^^)
Good, I like this celebration because it is for me in the first place (although there are people who do not like to celebrate their birthday because each year they are older -.-), also because it is an instance where you can gather all the people I love and who also want me and finally the food (again) as usually at the birthday there is a lot of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The class of English

Hello my beautiful people, how are you? I’m fine. Today I’m talking about the English class that I have had in the university. For me, the...