Wednesday 4 October 2017

Post tresss

Hello! Today I 'm talking about my favourite technologycal device, the phone for me is a tool that is still good for the communication among persons and besides permits to give information in all world, my first phone I got it when I was approximately 13 years old. I use this phone all the days, because with this I speak with the people that know and my boyfriend mainly. My phone I like it because in this I have kept memories and also I listen to music with this, on the other hand I can talk with my boyfriend when I can't see him, although I prefer to see him in person, as I dont talk with more preople:(
My life without my phone would not be bad because sometimes having phone bores me and I don't do things calmly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The class of English

Hello my beautiful people, how are you? I’m fine. Today I’m talking about the English class that I have had in the university. For me, the...